- 1 minute reading time
Popular Braces Colors for Girls
It is interesting to note that the demand for colorful braces has only increased over the years. If you’re looking for some of the best braces colors for girls, then stylish folks at Fruge Orthodontics have you covered. Our braces colors are tailored to complement the skin tones, themes, and even wardrobes of those looking to accent their looks! You can show off your unique personality and enhance the beauty of your budding smile with braces with colorful bands.
What are the In Most In Demand Colors for a Girl’s Braces?
First and foremost, choose colors for your braces that will have you smiling in the mirror in the morning. However, for those seeking a bit of inspiration, common braces colors requests have been:
- Pink, muted crimson, silver, dark purple, and pale blue for those with lighter skin tones
- Violet, dark blue, and turquoise have been popular braces colors in recent years for those with darker skin tones
- Neon colors for those seeking a more retro look from the past
- High school colors for girls wanting to show off their hometown pride
- State colors for girls who are looking to head off to college
- Seasonal colors that celebrate the changes in the weather and the holiday seasons
- Clear braces for those who want to have a more neutral mouth appearance
The two most popular colors for braces for girls across all demographics have consistently been purple and red shades.
Matching Braces Colors with Makeup
One thing that’s fun to try is matching your makeup and lipstick combinations with your new braces. Generally, darker colors will match with darker makeup, and lighter colors will match with lighter makeup. However, we encourage you to get creative with your self-presentation, so feel free to experiment with the entire rainbow to show off that beautiful smile you’ve been working so hard on!
Embrace Your Smile at Fruge Orthodontics
Different colors of braces will be popular amongst different people for different reasons. Since color and artistry are two of the most common ways for girls to express their personalities, it’s only natural to incorporate fun braces colors in turn. If you’re looking to improve the overall look and function of your smile, reach out to the kind folks at Fruge Orthodontics today and schedule an appointment.